[HATS] WARNING-VIRUS SENT TO YOU!

W5TAH@aol.com W5TAH@aol.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:28:51 EST

PLEASE READ THIS
This afternoon a virus came to me in a message and, I have been told, is the
one presently making the rounds under the name AnnaKournikova.jpg.

It is my understanding that this virus goes into your ADDRESS BOOK and send a
message to every addressee in it, spreading the virus further. Therefore, you
may have a message from MY address book. As far as I can tell, no permanent
damage was done here. BUT, do not download the attachment is had on it.

I could not control this computer after the virus hit it and didn't know what
was wrong until an hour or so later. By that time I had turned the computer
off completely. When I rebooted it all was OK.

I sincerely hope you have suffered no damage.

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hats'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hats'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information